Are you planning on visiting Stockholm, Sweden? Why not visit Garderoben's military store at Tegnérgatan 20 in Stockholm and shop at one of Stockholm's best military shops with a wide selection of military clothes, footwear and tactical gear.
Garderoben street view: click to zoom in
Looking for something truly Swedish? Garderoben has the largest selection of military clothes, gear and accessories in M90 camouflage, the official camouflage pattern of the Swedish Armed Forces.
The products that we sell
Here are just some of the products that you can look at, try out and buy in our store:
- Military and professional pants, jackets, shorts, t-shirts and shirts
- Safety eyewear that also look great
- Military and security boots and shoes
- Hats, caps, boonie hats, patrol caps, berets and hemaghs for military, security and outdoors
- Backpacks and bags for outdoor activities
- Hardened watches
- Knives, flashlights and other tools for professionals
- Everything in Swedish M90 camouflage from pants and t-shirts to hats and belts
Safe and easy payments using cash, Visa and Mastercard
Paying in our store is safe and easy as we accept Swedish kronor, Visa and Mastercard. Our credit card terminal accepts pin codes if your card has one, making your purchase very safe.
How to find our store
Garderoben's military store is located at Tegnergatan 20 and is a very short walk from Rådmansgatan's metro station. Garderoben is very centrally located in Stockholm. From T-centralen, the central hub of Stockholm's metro system, it only takes 2 minutes to reach Rådmansgatan's metro station.
Garderoben is centrally located in Stockholm, so visiting us on foot from T-Centralen only takes 15 minutes. See Google Maps for walking directions.
Find our store on the map
Use this map to get to Garderoben: